FIRE | ROAD | POWER OUTAGE ALERTS
KItsap County Burn ban lifted - (Port Orchard, WA, 9/18/15) - The Kitsap County Fire Marshal announces that effective Friday, September 18 all outdoor burning may resume subject to the normal rules and regulations. Land clearing burning is still prohibited throughout the County and burning permits are required for general outdoor burning. Recreational burning may occur without burning permits. Permits may be obtained from your local fire district.
According to David Lynam Kitsap County Fire Marshal "The early return of our fall weather pattern bringing rain, cooler temperatures and higher humidity allows us to open burning earlier than originally anticipated." The fire marshal urges anyone doing outdoor burning to exercise caution and be mindful of smoke conditions that can affect your neighbors.
WDFW Fire Restrictions: Eastern Washington
GREEN DIAMOND: Green Diamond Opens WA Lands For Hunting - 9/9/15
LATEST SHELLFISH NEWS
- Washington Burn Bans
- Incident Information System - Fire Information
- (Interagency all-risk incident information management system )
- Washington Fire Danger by County (DNR)
- Air Quality Index
- Washington Department of Ecology Air Monitoring
- Washington Smoke Information
- US Forest Service Air Quality Image Website
- Northwest Large Fire Information Summary
Mason County Emergency Communications