Landscaping With Native Plants Workshop
The Mason Conservation District will present a workshop on “Landscaping with Native Plants” as part of WSU Master Gardeners 2014 ‘Through The Garden Gate’ workshop series. WSU Master Gardeners will offer six workshops beginning in January and ending in March. The workshops will cover new and exciting topics chosen with input from the community that are perfect for both experienced and beginner gardeners. The 2014 workshops feature a range of modern gardening and sustainability topics including “Wild Edibles” with Elizabeth Campbell, “Landscaping with Native Plants” with Karin Strelioff of the Mason Conservation District, a panel discussion on greenhouse options, and “Growing Mushrooms at Home” with Peter McCCoy from Radical Mycology. You will not want to miss out on these unique learning opportunities!These workshops will be held on six Saturdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm, starting on January 11th 2014 at Memorial Hall in Shelton, WA (2nd and Franklin Street) The cost of each workshop is $10, cash or check. Pre-registration for each workshop is preferred due to the limited space. To pre-register, contact the WSU Mason County Extension office at (360)427-9670 Ext. 680. FLYER.
- Visit the Mason Conservation District's website to view available plants and to make your native plant purchase on-line using your credit card.
- Plants are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Quantities are limited and some species always sell out so please order early.
- Plants are sold in bundles of FIVE except for pots.
- Place orders by January 17, 2014.
- View, Order and Pay for plants using your credit card through our website www.masoncd.org.
- Send order form by mail. If you are mailing your order form we will confirm your order in full or in part by sending you an invoice.
- Pick Up: Friday, February 21st, 10AM to 5PM or Saturday, February 22nd, 10AM to 2PM at the District office.
- Warning: Any order not picked up will be donated to conservation projects or organizations.
- For questions about the native plant sale please call Jen at (360) 427-9436, Ext. 113 or (800) 527-9436, Ext. 113