Electrical Odor At Frontier Antiques

elect821141Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 5:28pm Central Mason Fire & EMS responded to a report of a commercial structure fire at 315 S 1st Street, Shelton WA at Frontier Antiques. Upon entry of the building there was a strong electrical odor. Crews checked the entire building including the roof. Crews found an older radio that had been plugged into an electrical outlet. The radio was hot to the touch and was the source of the burning electrical smell. Crews removed the radio and placed it outside to cool down and be disposed of. There was no damage to the building and no injuries. Assisting agencies were Mason County Fire District 11, City of Shelton Police, and Mason County Medic One.

CMF&EMS Press Release - August 22, 2014

IMAGES/CMF&EMS

 

elect821142

 

elect821143