Christie Administration Looks to Move Past Bridgegate with New Memo

b_250_0_16777215_00_images_obgrabber_2014-02_be447b44ad.jpgAndrew Burton/Getty Images (WASHINGTON) -- The Christie Administration is out with another memo to friends and allies attempting to ease the fears of supporters as the lane closures scandal continues to engulf the New Jersey governor. ABC News has exclusively obtained their latest memo and this one is a five-part list attempting to move past the scandal.

The first section titled “Gov Gets Back to Business” touts Chris Christie’s work to help families impacted by Superstorm Sandy and mentions the next phase of distribution for storm disaster funding.

The second section titled “The Answer Is Unequivocally No” revisits coverage from Christie’s radio interview Monday night where he said he “unequivocally” had no knowledge of the political plot behind the lane closures. It was Christie’s first interview since former political ally David Wildstein alleged “evidence exists” he knew about the lanes closure earlier than he has let on. Wildstein has not revealed any evidence and no evidence has been uncovered showing a direct link between the governor and the closing of the lanes by aides as a form of political payback.

The third section again goes after the New York Times, as their second memo also did. And as the first memo attempted to discredit former political ally-turned-foe Wildstein, the fourth and fifth points attempt to discredit Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer highlighting some of the contradictory statements she has given, including whether she regularly keeps a diary or not.

Last month, on the heels of the developing lanes closure scandal, Zimmer accused the Christie administration of threatening to withhold Sandy relief funds if she did not back a development deal in Hoboken favored by Christie.

The state legislative committee investigating the lane closures say they will also look into Zimmer’s allegations.

Subpoenaed documents for the state investigation from 20 people or entities involved were due on Monday. The committee says while they have received some cooperation, some entities have received extensions.

Others, including former Deputy Chief of Staff Bridget Anne Kelley -- who wrote the now damning “Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee” email to Wildstein -- declined to cooperate with the committee investigating the scandal by invoking the Fifth Amendment. Wildstein also took the Fifth during a hearing last month, and Christie’s former political guru Bill Stepien also notified the Legislature on Friday that he would be taking the Fifth.

It’s not just the administration trying to get back to normal.  Christie will be hitting the road this week making stops in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday to raise funds for the Republican Governors Association, where he serves as chairman. Next week, he will speak to the Economic Club of Chicago, then will headline an afternoon RGA fundraiser as well as an RGA fundraising dinner in Chicago.

On Feb. 18, Christie will speak to the National Republican Senatorial Committee winter retreat in New York City and also later this month he has two different events, as well as fundraising in Washington, D.C. And after being snubbed last year, Christie will speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland next month.

Christie will also be traveling Massachusetts, Georgia, Connecticut and Utah, all in the near future.

Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio