I-5 Lane and Ramp Closures
Olympia -Closures for bridge joint repairs rescheduled due to rain. Lane and ramp closures scheduled this week on Interstate 5 in Olympia for bridge joint repairs were cancelled due to inclement weather. The work has been rescheduled and the night lane and ramp closures will occur as follows:
From 10 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3, through 5 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4, Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance crews will close the two left northbound lanes of I-5 at Pacific Avenue. During the closure, they will repair joints on the I-5 bridge spanning Pacific Avenue.
From 10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, through 5 a.m. Friday, Sept. 6, crews will close the following lanes and ramps:
• one northbound I-5 lane at Henderson Boulevard;
• northbound I-5 lane near the I-5/US 101 merge, extending into double-lane closure near Henderson Boulevard;
• the left lane of southbound US 101 approaching I-5;
• the Deschutes Parkway on-ramp to northbound I-5;
• the northbound I-5 exit (#105) to the Olympia City Center.
Submitted by WSDOT