All City offices including City Hall, Olympia Municipal Court, Olympia Probation Services, and The Olympia Center will be closed on Monday, September 2, 2013, in observance of Labor Day.
City Services Provided
- Fire and Police Emergency Services: Call 9-1-1 for emergency police, fire and medic services.
- Free Parking: Customers shopping downtown are reminded that they do not need to pay the meter on City-recognized holidays.
- Parks Open: All forty Olympia Parks will be open from dawn to dusk.
- Public Works Emergencies: Citizens with a Public Works emergency (drinking water, wastewater, STEP alarms, or transportation) can call emergency dispatch at 360.753.8333.
- Organics WILL Be Collected: Regular collection services will be provided to residential and commercial customers. Remember, crews may arrive earlier than normal on holidays, so set your cart out by 6:00 a.m. to ensure collection.
Intercity Transit will operate Sunday-level service on Labor Day, Monday, September 2. For more information please visit intercitytransit.com or call 360.786.1881
Submitted by City of Olympia