MC Citizen Volunteers Needed To Serve (TIP-CAP) Extended
Mason County is re-advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Transportation Improvement Program Citizens Advisory Panel (TIP-CAP). The mission of TIP-CAP is to represent citizen transportation interests throughout Mason County for all modes of travel during the development of the 6-Year TIP.
Highlights of the January 2015 NMSD Board Meeting
Feb 7 - George Mick – To Perfom At Love Inc ‘Soup & Song’
Local musician George Mick will perform on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 6 p.m., at the Shelton Presbyterian Church during the Third Annual Love INC’s Soup & Song Benefit Concert. The Church is located at 1430 Shelton Springs Road in Shelton, and entry is by donation, with a suggested amount of $10. George Mick will play a few gospel songs and then lead a sing-a-long. Soups will be donated by Mason County restaurants. There will be stories from families and individuals helped by Love INC, and a dessert auction. All proceeds benefit Love Inc.
More Articles ...
- Jan 26 - Commissioner Sandra Romero Hosts SPSCC President Timothy Stokes
- Feb 13 - Annual Valentine Dessert & Gift Auction United Way Mason County
- Feb 7 - 2nd Annual Super Saturday Financial Information Fair – Mason County
- Change of date! Day of Caring will be held on Tuesday June 23rd 2015
- Jan 21: Citizen Advisory Committee To Discuss New Toll Rates For Tacoma Narrows Bridge