WDFW Begins Status Reviews, Seeks Information On 17 Wildlife Species
OLYMPIA - The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) is seeking updated information about 17 wildlife species as part of a review of native wildlife populations listed by the state as endangered, threatened or sensitive.
Feb. 19 - PSP Ecosystem Coordination Board Meeting
The Puget Sound Partnership’s Ecosystem Coordination Board will meet from 9:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 19, in the Heritage Room, 604 Water St., Olympia. The Ecosystem Coordination Board is the policy advisory body for regional recovery work coordinated by the Partnership.
2015 Thurston County Property Tax Statements In Mail
April 30 payment deadline. OLYMPIA -- Property tax statement and postcard notices will start to arrive in taxpayer mailboxes within the next week according to Shawn Myers, Thurston County Treasurer. Taxpayers have until April 30th to pay their first half property taxes. Mailed payments must be postmarked by the due date to avoid interest and penalty charges.
More Articles ...
- Feb. 21 - Special Meeting Of The Olympia Heritage Commission
- Feb. 17 – Open Invitation to Sargent Oyster House Restoration Project
- Feb. 13 - Shelton City Commission Special Meeting
- Feb. 17 & 19 - Second Round Of Public Meetings For I-405 Express Toll Lane Rate Proposal
- County Awarded Half Million In Transportation Safety Grants