Mar. 3 - Hearing for New Land Use Enforcement Code In Thurston County
Public invited to comment on legislation that streamlines land use regulations. The Thurston County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, March 3 to accept public testimony on a proposed new enforcement code. The new Title 26—Code Enforcement legislation consolidates the county’s numerous land use code enforcement regulations into one title. If adopted, Title 26—Code Enforcement will regulate land use code enforcement throughout unincorporated Thurston County.
Artists Needed For Shelton Civic Center Rotating Art Gallery
Mar. 2 - Public Meeting On Salmon Forecast Kicks Off Season-Setting Process
OLYMPIA - Anglers, commercial fishers and others interested in Washington state salmon fisheries can get a preview of this year's salmon returns and potential fishing seasons during a public meeting March 2 in Olympia.
More Articles ...
- Feb. 25 - Timberland Regional Library Board of Trustees Meeting
- Mar. 10 - State Board of Natural Resources Regular Meeting
- Highlights of the February 19, 2015 NMSD Board Meeting
- Feb. 24 - Mason County Pud No. 3 - Board Of Commissioners Regular Commission Meeting
- Feb. 25-26: Puget Sound Partnership’s Science Panel Meeting