Mar. 5 - Special Shelton School Board MeetingAt 10AM on March 5, 2015, there will be an executive session to screen superintendent applications. The meeting will be in the board room of the CHOICE High School on 807 W. Pine St., Shelton, WA.
Mar. 3 - Hearing for New Land Use Enforcement Code In Thurston County
Public invited to comment on legislation that streamlines land use regulations. The Thurston County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, March 3 to accept public testimony on a proposed new enforcement code. The new Title 26—Code Enforcement legislation consolidates the county’s numerous land use code enforcement regulations into one title. If adopted, Title 26—Code Enforcement will regulate land use code enforcement throughout unincorporated Thurston County.
Artists Needed For Shelton Civic Center Rotating Art Gallery
More Articles ...
- Mar. 2 - Public Meeting On Salmon Forecast Kicks Off Season-Setting Process
- Feb. 25 - Timberland Regional Library Board of Trustees Meeting
- Mar. 10 - State Board of Natural Resources Regular Meeting
- Highlights of the February 19, 2015 NMSD Board Meeting
- Feb. 24 - Mason County Pud No. 3 - Board Of Commissioners Regular Commission Meeting