New Shelton Police Chief Swearing In Ceremony Nov. 10
Steelhead Planning; Public Meeting; Group Nominations
Lacey Fire District 3 to Hold Public Hearing on 2015 Budget
The Board of Fire Commissioners will hold a Public Hearing in conjunction with their regular meeting on Thursday, November 6, 2014. The meeting is held at the District’s Headquarters Fire Station (1231 Franz St. SE), and will begin at 5:30 p.m. The purpose of the Hearing is to seek public comment on the proposed 2015 Fire District budget. This is the first public hearing for this issue, and the Board expects to take action at the regular November 20th Board meeting.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call Fire Chief Steve Brooks at 239- 8593, check our website www.laceyfire.com, or find us on Facebook at Lacey Fire District Three.
- PSP’s Ecosystem Coordination Board Meeting Nov. 13
- Comment Period Extended for the Pacific Northwest Electronic Warfare Range EA
- I-5 Lane Closures Coming To Olympia Overnight Friday, Saturday
- Kitsap County to Host Open House on Final Shoreline Master Program Nov. 17
- Members Sought For Master Hunter Advisory Group