Writing Classes and Workshops Abound in November
Pencils at the ready, keyboards humming, inspiration awaits at four Timberland libraries
November is “NaNoWriMo.” That’s National Novel Writing Month, and writing workshops are scheduled in many Timberland Regional Libraries. Here’s the line-up:
Sparking Solutions: Forums for Mason County
Mason County Economic Develoopment Council is holding six community forums throughout the county to discuss where the county is and how to move forward together. Read more, click.
The view the dates and place for all of the forums, click here.
MC Citizen Volunteers Needed To Serve (TIP-CAP)
Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Transportation Improvement Program Citizens Advisory Panel (TIP-CAP. Mason County is advertising for citizen volunteers to serve on the Transportation Improvement Program Citizens Advisory Panel (TIP-CAP). The mission of TIP -CAP is to represent citizen transportation interests throughout Mason County for all modes of travel during the development of the 6-Year TIP Click here for the advisory board application. Advertising for 2015-2016 Transportation Improvement Program Citizens Advisory Panel
- Mason County Historic Preservation Commission Looking For Applicants
- Mason County Pud No. 3 - Board Of Commissioners Regular Commission Meeting
- Hood Canal Coordinating Council Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Popular Women’s Health Event Returns to Summit Pacific Medical Center
- Location And Time Change For Lacey Fire Commissioners Board Meeting