Jan 8: Olympia: Special Meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Sub-Committee on Urban Forestry
A sub-committee of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee will meet on Thursday, January 8, 2015, to discuss a proposed Urban Forest Strategic Plan. The meeting will be held at 11:30 AM at The Olympia Center, 222 Columbia Street NW, in Room 200. The sub-committee’s input will be in addition to recommendations on urban forestry they completed and delivered to the City Council Land Use and Environment Committee on April 24, 2015.
Jan 6: (REVISED) Notice Of Shelton School Board Meeting
Revised January 5, 2015 for meeting on Jan. 6 at CHOICE High School
Thurston County Commissioners Approve Transportation Benefit District
Commissioners will serve as board of directors for district covering unincorporated county. The Thurston County Board of Commissioners approved the creation of a Transportation Benefit District in unincorporated Thurston County. Creating the district gives the county the option of seeking additional funds for maintaining and preserving the county’s roads, bridges, and overall transportation infrastructure.
- Mason County EDC Newsletter 2014
- Jan. 22: “Staying Active & Independent For Life!” ‒ January Topic For Mgh&Fc Allyn Diabetes Support Group Meeting
- WSP Launches Online Scheduling Program For VIN Inspections
- Special Meeting Dec. 30 for Thurston CountyTransportation Benefit District Proposal
- Peninsula RTPO Seeks Public Comment On Special Needs Transportation Projects