Numerous Night I-5/US 101 Ramp & Lane Closures
OLYMPIA – Nighttime drivers who use Interstate 5 and US 101 in Olympia and Tumwater should plan for ramp and lane closures this week. The closures are needed to allow contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation to continue paving areas of I-5.
10 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12, to 6 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13
- Closing two right lanes of southbound I-5 from Plum Street Southeast/14th Avenue to the southbound I-5 exit to northbound US 101.
- Closing Henderson Boulevard Southeast/14th Avenue on-ramp to southbound I-5.
10 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13, to 6 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14
- Closing two right lanes of southbound I-5 from Henderson Boulevard Southeast to Deschutes Parkway Southwest.
12:01 a.m. to 4 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14
- Closing southbound I-5 exit to northbound US 101. Drivers will need to use alternate routes.
10 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 14, to 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15.
- Closing the two right lanes of southbound I-5 from Capitol Lake to Deschutes Parkway Southwest.